Tuesday, November 8, 2011

easier said than done

I'm sure you've heard that expression before, whether it was told to you, or you passed on the "as they say."  Well let me start with, I make the daily CHOICE to be a happy person, say ENCOURAGING words, phrases, or try to make people laugh/SMILE...it is the GREATEST feeling honestly.  I couldn't imagine waking up and not being thankful for the life I have, for the air I breathe, and the ability in me to share with you.  What I want to share with you right NOW is to TRY to take the time and effort to being courteous to YOUR heart...all you ever deserve is the BEST, why would you strive for anything less??  Whether it's noticing how you treat others, knowing if you're uncomfortable in a certain situation, and or having the courage to take on that battle.  The battle isnt't with life my dear readers, it's inside you.  All those little emotions running around: angry happy mad sad loving kind generous courageous etc can all be controlled by YOU...and YOU only.  Instead of battling with life, and the precious people in it, try learning how to deal with it.  Or you can spend thousands of dollars on a therapist to prescribe you sedatives, or xanax etc but then I'm sure you'll be back in a few weeks later with the SAME problems.  Get to know yourself a little before giving into your SELF!  Trust me, it's not easy, I battle with myself daily- sometimes more than once to appreciate every little thing about me, good and bad!  Sometimes I can be "bratty" or "selfish" but these are things I'm aware of and I'm trying to acknowledge it when they occur.  And believe me at times my pride has, and will get in the way, but pushing through it is where you see the growth.  I'm at such a beautiful place in life right now, besides living at home- no offense Mommy :) btw that'll be a later post in time lol
Challenge yourself...when you wake up tomorrow, remind yourself to TRY and be positive throughout the day...when your mother in law pisses you off, your co worker eats your lunch, the asshole in front of you cuts you off etc no one should be allowed to suck the happiness out of you :)

1 comment:

JuLz on the GO said...

I once had a huge butterfly land on my shoulder at a funeral for my little cousin. Everyone around including myself were amazed as it sat thru an entire song and then flew away.