Sunday, October 30, 2011

"s

My first post is usually a mirror of what I'm "feeling" or what I would like other's to "feel" but sometimes people don't understand me.  Heck, I don't even understand myself at times, but I do understand the importance of "living now" and that once this "blog" is posted I can never go back to what I was "feeling" at that time, moment, or thought.  It's important to say what you "feel" when you "feel" it because that's when it's cruical.  If you let YOUR "feelings" turn into emotion, 9 times out of 10, you will act out of "emotion" rather than saying what you "feel" 2 totally different things.  Early today, I felt "inspirational" and "loving" but my emotion was sad (LONG story) but it was nothin personal on my end...infact 97% of the things I post are NOT about me...I have my moments every now and again, but I would prefer to tell the person I'm having an issue with (if that's the case) to their face, over the phone etc rather than someone trying to interpret something I typed...so many people I know- know what they're "feeling" but not necessarily HOW to feel it...I'm sure some of you can follow, and most of you can't ...okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt...most of you can follow and some of you won't :)  I guess what I'm trying to say is just an "emotional feeling"

No comments: